Our workshops are designed to help you make the best decisions for your life.
Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 5:30pm PST.
Jason is going to cover…
- Budget-driven retirement planning
- Retirement Budget Calculators
- How you can know if you have saved enough for retirement.
- Learn why retirement is all about cash-flow and not your net worth.
- When to claim social security as part of a retirement income plan.
- Stress test your retirement plan against stock market risk, inflation, death of one spouse and long term care.
- Consider the tax implications of your planning.
- How to put all the pieces of the retirement puzzle together.
Click here to learn more and register.
Sept. 25 & Oct 2
6:00 - 9:00pm
- or -
Oct. 16 & Oct 23
6:00 - 9:00pm
Jason Parker, RICP -- Instructor
Poulsbo Campus - Room 107
1000 Olympic College Way NW
Poulsbo, WA 98370
Your spouse or guest may attend at no additional cost with your registration. One (1) complimentary workbook per couple. Additional workbook $24.
Is this course right for me?
Are you nearing or already in retirement? Attend this course and acquire the tools to make sound financial decisions that can help guide you to and through retirement.
You’ll learn how to:
• Define retirement and what’s important to you
• Realistically estimate your income and expenses
• Create a steady and reliable income stream for retirement
• Understand your distribution options
• Avoid 4 potentially costly Social Security mistakes
• Determine whether or not to convert your IRA to a Roth IRA
• Reduce expenses and preserve the value of your estate
• And much more …
Seating is limited. Register today
Call us at (360) 337-2701 to register over the phone or to ask any questions. Or use the form to the right of the screen to register. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By providing your contact information, you may be offered information regarding the purchase of insurance and investment products.
Parker Financial LLC does business as the following: Sound Retirement Planning, Sound Retirement Radio, Parker Tax Advisors, Social Security Planner, Annuity Expert, LTC Expert, Insurance Services of Parker Financial, LLC & Parker Financial. Home office located at 9057 Washington Ave NW, #104, Silverdale, WA 98383. Jason Parker, RICP® has passed the series 65 exam and has a Washington State insurance license. Parker Financial LLC is a registered investment adviser in the State of Washington. The adviser may not transact business in states where it is not appropriately registered, excluded or exempted from registration. Individualized responses to person that involve either the effecting of transaction in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, will not be made without registration or exemption.